Graphic Design Internship
DarkSquare is seeking a part-time intern to assist with the design of print and digital content for various clients e.g. logos, social media content, web design, email marketing, brand books, business cards, infographics, homepage banners etc. We are a full-service branding agency so our needs vary on a daily basis.
Our clients range in industry, size and location, but we mostly work with technology-based companies who sell software as a service. These clients have large networks and followings so attention to detail is imperative when providing them with content. We take pride in our precision and accuracy and we are seeking an applicant who does the same. Most of the work will be done remotely so you will need to work independently and are expected to use your time efficiently and responsibly. Once a week you will come to the office to check-in and review weekly assignments. Scheduling is flexible to accommodate your class schedule and other responsibilities.
Weekly Requirements: 10-20 hours depending on work-load. Work remotely most of the week with one day spent at the office to sync up.
Compensation: $10 per hour
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Excellent layout and typographic skills
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements
- Basic web skills
- Knowledge and possible experience creating social graphics/posts
- Motion Graphics
- Knowledge of photography and photo processing techniques
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Professional and customer focused.
- Willing to learn and grow; has can-do attitude
- Able to work independently
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Skilled in written and verbal communication